Do you already know what poker is? Some consider it to be a real money casino card game. They are both right and wrong. Poker is not a game; it is a large category of games that includes many types. Once you enter an online casino, you will not be able to join the poker table. You will need to choose: Texas Hold’em, Omaha High, RAZZ, 7 Card Stud, HORSE or another type of poker. Each of these games has its own unique rules, combinations, and winning conditions.
If you want to start playing poker now, your best bet is Texas Hold’em. This is the most popular type of poker and you will find many guides, casinos, tables and other players for multiplayer games. If you prefer to play on mobile, there are many Texas Hold’em apps on the Internet for iPhone and Android that are great for playing with friends. If you are new to poker, there are also learning apps for beginners to help you learn Texas Hold’em for free.
Texas Hold’em for iPhone to play with friends
Now Texas Hold’em is becoming more popular and popular. However, you do not always have the opportunity to gather with friends in a real casino and have a fun evening at the gambling table. This is where Texas Hold’em apps come in. In just a few clicks, you can join the lobby and play with your friends for real and virtual money all evening. List of the best iPhone apps today:
- Appeak Poker. Popular free application with great online, user-friendly interface and excellent connection. In this Texas Hold’em app you can also play Blackjack and Roulette with your friends.
- World Poker Club. A standard online poker application with a unique feature – a gesture control system. To call / check, you must double tap. Fold is flick up and so on.
- Jackpot Poker. A free poker app that’s more fun than serious game. If you want to spend an evening playing poker without thinking about wins and losses, these are the apps for you.
All these applications you can find and install in App Store. Developers are constantly updating applications, optimizing them and adding new features.
Learning apps for beginners
When you are just starting to play poker, it is best to play for free or practice in educational applications. This way you will not lose money and will gain important experience, which can then be used in the game against real people. There are also educational apps for mobile devices that will help you play out any situations and come up with your own strategy:
- SnapShove. The best free practice app. Convenient settings, simple design, many different calculators and trainers. Ideal for shove and folding practice.
- Poker Income Tracker. A simple app for tracking game time, profit, number of games, maximum bet, etc.
- TOK Learn Poker App. Excellent tutorial for beginners. It will help you learn the combinations and give you the knowledge base you need to play for real money.
These Texas Hold’em Apps will help you master poker and get experience before playing the real game.